Women's yoga retreat
March 2-9, 2024
- Airport Transfer -Airport ground transportation to/from hotel
- Accomodations- 6 nights/7 days eco-luxe retreat accommodation
- Yoga-Twice daily yoga classes (mats/props provided)
- Meals– 3 *amazing* meals served family-style using organic and/or local ingredients from our farm- to-table program (dietary restrictions accommodated)
- Snacks-Unlimited tea, coffee and fresh juices
- Onsite Excursions -On site excursions such as horticulture tours, hiking, turtle sanctuary, lagoon, boogie boarding, etc
- Amenities-Bonfire, saline swimming pool, hammocks…. and the ocean of course!
- Local Tax
- Gratuity-The staff at Playa Viva are wonderful! A 10% gratuity and 2% donation to the regenerative trust is included in the pricing. You are welcome to tip more during your stay if you wish.
- Travel Insurance
- Adult BeveragesAlcoholic and non-alcoholic blended drinks
- Offsite Excursions
- Backed by modern research, you will discover how meditation works at a physiological level to change the structure of the brain
- Taught in a fun, refreshing, interactive style, this meditation course is for everyone, presented in a non-intimidating environment, beginners are welcome
- Led by an experienced certified meditation teacher who uses ancient wisdom teachings in a non-religious technique with straightforward instructions
- Introduces you to your power through the time spent in the pause and connect you to that peaceful place that resides inside
- Reignites your passion for life as you experience greater health and wellbeing
- Returns lightness and playfulness to your world as you release stress
- Assists with clarity of purpose
Meditation promotes inner peace, creativity, inspiration, harmonious relationships, fulfillment, better health, and increased self-awareness. The mainstay of the program is breath awareness and silent sound meditation, both of which direct attention inward and help to reconnect with your center point of peace and is for beginners or those seeking to return to meditation.
I am continually inspired by the beauty of the human spirit, the ability of the body to heal, and the innate unconditional bliss that lies in each of us. I obtained meditation certification from The McLean Meditation Academy and The Chopra Center, have been delivering yoga and meditation leadership and teachings for 30 years, and have had the pleasure of teaching over 1000 people to meditate. I am excited to now share this experience online with you.
I have always enjoyed life… but it was not until I started to consistently meditate that I fell deeply in love with the full spectrum of my life.
As the butterfly struggles to emerge from the cocoon, it is the struggle itself that makes it strong enough to fly. That story explains my journey with meditation. Like the butterfly, my struggle has made me stronger and also made me an excellent meditation teacher.
I can relate to those who find the practice of meditation challenging or intimidating. Because I understand what it takes to transform meditating to a natural and ease-filled daily practice, I teach through example how to meditate in the most simplistic way. Participants reflect that I am patient, supportive, encouraging, inspiring, and the light-hearted teaching style is fun, refreshing, and entertaining. My attentive style is in tune with my students and focuses on making everyone feel comfortable and capable.